What to Do If You’ve Been Injured on the Job

What To Do If You’ve Been Injured On The Job – Inland Empire California

Injured On The Job Workers Compensation

Injured On The Job Workers Compensation

When you have been injured at work, whether your injury was caused by a specific accident or from repetitive work activities (cumulative trauma), there are certain things you need to do to claim workers compensation benefits while protecting your job and your rights. Everyone’s on the job work injury situation is different, so it is best to consult with an experienced workers compensation lawyer when you need to know what to do if you’ve been injured on the job. If you need such help, Alexander Napolin is a workers compensation lawyer who you can call at 1 (909) 325-6032 and get on the phone for a free legal consultation to discuss your what you should do. Or, if you prefer, you can submit a work comp case evaluation form at WorkersCompLawyerIE.com and Mr. Napolin will be giving you call within 12 hours to discuss your situation with you.

What To Do When You Suffer A Specific Injury On The Job

A specific injury is an injury that results from a specific work related accident. For example, when a worker sustains injury in a fall or when something falls on the worker, these are specific injuries. Often, these types of injuries are witnessed by a fellow co-worker or can be found on company surveillance cameras. Other times the injury is not witnessed by anyone but the work accident victim. In the event you suffer a specific injury on the job, the first step is to report that injury to your manager, boss or HR representative in charge of reporting work related injuries to. If a fellow co-worker witnessed the injury, make sure that you inform your manager, boss or HR representative of this fact. Once you report the injury, you should request a claim form to fill out to be sent to the workers compensation insurance company. You should also demand medical care for your injury. Generally, injuries that do not require care beyond first aid do not require your employer to submit a claim form to the insurance company. Demand that you get a claim form anyways. It is better to be safe than sorry in this respect.

What To Do When You Suffer A Cumulative Trauma On The Job

Injured On The Job Workers Compensation

Injured On The Job Workers Compensation

The cumulative trauma is a type of injury recognized by California workers compensation law. It differs from the specific injury because it does not come about by a specific work related accident. A cumulative trauma injury results from repetitive work related activities. For example, a secretary or assistant might develop carpel tunnel syndrome from repetitive typing. The work activity of typing caused the injury and need for medical care even though it is not the result of a specific trauma like a slip and fall. Other types of cumulative trauma injuries result from repetitive lifting, bending, sitting, squatting, driving, or any type of activity that is done over and over again at work that causes bodily injury.

A cumulative trauma injury usually develops over time. Because of this fact, many workers do not report such injuries until they have developed into a more serious condition. Either the injured worker thinks the pain will go away (that they are just tired or sore) or they do not know that it is there work activity that is causing their pain or injury. It is important to know that because of their nature, most insurance carriers deny these types of injuries. These types of injuries require expert medical opinion to prove and the work comp carriers use this fact to deny these types of injuries. If you believe you have suffered a cumulative trauma, it may be best to consult an accident work comp lawyer immediately to discuss your rights before reporting your injury. A workers compensation lawyer can help you with how to approach the reporting of a cumulative trauma and can help you get the expert medical opinion you need to support your claim.

Call Attorney Alexander Napolin Today For Help!

If you need to know what to do if you’ve been injured on the job, you can call Mr. Napolin free of charge for a legal consultation. He is an experienced California workers compensation lawyer. All you need to do is call 1 (909) 325-6032 to reach Mr. Napolin directly. He will give you the advice you need to do things right. If you have been injured at work, call him today and get the advice you need and deserve!


  1. oprol evorter on September 8, 2019 at 1:43 pm

    Keep functioning ,great job!

  2. StevPreege on October 5, 2019 at 8:33 pm

    Viagra Con Envio How To Buy Letrozole cheap cialis online Viagra Werbung

  3. Ruairi on October 13, 2019 at 12:41 pm

    Hi, very nice website, cheers!
    Need cheap and reliable hosting? Our shared plans start at $10 for an year and VPS plans for $6/Mo.
    Check here: https://www.good-webhosting.com/

  4. tinyurl.com on November 23, 2019 at 12:20 pm

    I do not even know the way I ended up here, but I assumed this publish used to be great.
    I don’t know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger when you are not already.

  5. tinyurl.com on November 24, 2019 at 10:11 am

    Great blog here! Also your website loads up fast!
    What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link
    to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

  6. when coconut oil on November 25, 2019 at 12:07 pm

    Superb, what a blog it is! This website presents helpful information to us,
    keep it up.

  7. plenty of fish dating site on November 26, 2019 at 1:31 pm

    Hi there to every one, it’s actually a fastidious for me to pay a quick visit this
    web site, it consists of important Information.

  8. ps4 games on November 29, 2019 at 4:08 am

    Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This sort of
    clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works
    guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

  9. quest bars cheap on November 30, 2019 at 5:57 am

    Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very
    well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to
    read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I will definitely comeback.

  10. quest bars cheap on December 1, 2019 at 11:00 pm

    Hello, this weekend is fastidious for me, because this point in time i am reading this great
    informative paragraph here at my home.

  11. quest bars cheap coupon twitter on December 2, 2019 at 11:06 pm

    Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this website
    is genuinely fastidious and the users are truly
    sharing pleasant thoughts.

  12. quest bars cheap coupon twitter on December 3, 2019 at 6:57 am

    This site definitely has all of the information I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to

  13. mobile legends hack on December 3, 2019 at 12:11 pm

    Hello there! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

  14. 3 t shirts for 499 on December 5, 2019 at 12:06 am

    Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this post.
    It was practical. Keep on posting!

  15. honor 8 mobile legends on December 5, 2019 at 5:06 am

    You really make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to
    be really one thing which I believe I might by no means understand.
    It sort of feels too complex and very broad for me. I’m
    looking ahead for your subsequent post, I will attempt
    to get the dangle of it!

  16. ps4 games on December 5, 2019 at 9:59 pm

    I do not know if it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your website.
    It appears as though some of the written text on your content are
    running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide
    feedback and let me know if this is happening to them
    as well? This might be a problem with my
    web browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Thank you

  17. ps4 games on December 6, 2019 at 12:19 am

    What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve
    found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.
    I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different users like its
    aided me. Great job.

  18. ps4 games on December 6, 2019 at 3:53 am

    I just like the helpful info you supply on your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and test once more right here regularly.
    I’m reasonably sure I’ll be informed a lot of new stuff proper right here!

    Good luck for the following!

  19. ps4 games on December 6, 2019 at 5:35 pm

    Ridiculous story there. What happened after? Good luck!

  20. ps4 games on December 7, 2019 at 5:52 am

    I just like the valuable info you supply on your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
    I am rather certain I’ll be informed plenty of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

  21. quest bars cheap on December 7, 2019 at 12:03 pm

    Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this web site on a regular basis, if so
    then you will without doubt obtain good experience.

  22. quest bars cheap on December 9, 2019 at 3:54 am

    I read this article fully regarding the difference of most recent and preceding technologies,
    it’s amazing article.

  23. quest bars cheap on December 10, 2019 at 1:27 am

    What’s up, I would like to subscribe for this webpage to take latest updates, thus
    where can i do it please assist.

  24. ps4 games on December 10, 2019 at 9:56 pm

    Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.

    I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

  25. ps4 games on December 11, 2019 at 11:37 pm

    I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription link or
    e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me recognize
    so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

  26. ps4 games on December 12, 2019 at 8:37 pm

    Good info. Lucky me I came across your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

  27. ps4 games on December 13, 2019 at 7:26 pm

    I’ve learn several just right stuff here. Certainly price
    bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you place to create this kind of magnificent
    informative site.

  28. walmart online pharmacy on December 14, 2019 at 11:18 pm

    Hello, sometimes non-standard due to you repayment for probity site and hairy blog.

  29. Terencesnulk on December 15, 2019 at 11:21 am

    reputable canadian pharmacy canadian king pharmacy online pharmacy without scripts

  30. coconut oil on December 15, 2019 at 9:04 pm

    What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious experience concerning unexpected feelings.

  31. Mathewwek on December 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

    natural viagra alternatives that work viagra price viagra generic
    viagra substitute

  32. coconut oil on December 16, 2019 at 9:52 pm

    This article will help the internet viewers for building up new blog or
    even a weblog from start to end.

  33. generic viagra without subscription on December 17, 2019 at 11:27 am

    Hello, in consequence of you for good contentment

  34. https://pornweb.info on December 18, 2019 at 11:26 pm

    I really love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme.

    Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own personal blog and would like to
    know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Appreciate it!

  35. viagra cost per pill on December 19, 2019 at 2:49 pm

    Hello, give you in behalf of good content

  36. DavidClorp on December 20, 2019 at 7:29 am

    viagra online
    pfizer viagra coupons from pfizer
    free viagra

  37. RobertApeld on December 23, 2019 at 6:22 pm

    online pharmacy india https://canpharmb3.com
    viagra online

  38. how much is viagra on December 25, 2019 at 9:32 pm

    Hello, acknowledge gratitude you quest of fresh blog! What composition in your blog?

  39. sinnedbeyondhelp on December 28, 2019 at 5:10 am

    Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of
    spam responses? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any support
    is very much appreciated.

  40. canadian pharmacy viagra on December 28, 2019 at 7:06 pm

    canadian pharmacy levitra value pack http://canphpwronline.com

  41. match.com free trial on December 29, 2019 at 11:08 am

    Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Thank you

  42. plenty of fish vs match.com free trial on December 30, 2019 at 1:05 pm

    Excellent site. Lots of useful info here. I’m sending
    it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious.
    And naturally, thank you for your sweat!

  43. how long does 20mg cialis keep in system on December 30, 2019 at 9:13 pm

    Hello, blame you for information! I repost in Facebook

  44. match.com free trial on December 30, 2019 at 11:55 pm

    You’re so awesome! I don’t think I’ve truly
    read through something like that before. So wonderful to find someone with
    a few original thoughts on this subject matter.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that’s needed on the web,
    someone with a bit of originality!

  45. http://asksylphoflight.tumblr.com on December 31, 2019 at 11:19 am

    Hi there, everything is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is
    sharing facts, that’s truly good, keep up writing.

  46. sling tv on January 1, 2020 at 1:06 am

    I think the admin of this website is actually working hard for his web page,
    since here every material is quality based stuff.

  47. https://russellwebster.tumblr.com/ on January 1, 2020 at 3:27 am

    Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your
    site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access persistently fast.

  48. tinyurl.com on January 2, 2020 at 1:21 pm

    I got this website from my friend who informed me regarding this site
    and now this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative content at this time.

  49. sling tv on January 3, 2020 at 2:56 am

    If some one wants expert view regarding blogging and site-building
    then i propose him/her to pay a visit this website, Keep up
    the good job.

  50. legitimate cialis by mail on January 4, 2020 at 1:47 pm

    Hello, thank you in spite of tidings! I repost in Facebook

  51. sling tv asksylphoflight on January 4, 2020 at 7:28 pm

    Good respond in return of this matter with genuine arguments and
    describing all regarding that.

  52. sling tv on January 7, 2020 at 12:05 am

    You’re so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through anything like this before.
    So nice to discover another person with unique thoughts on this subject.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the web, someone with a bit
    of originality!

  53. sling tv asksylphoflight.tumblr.com on January 7, 2020 at 9:37 am

    I was very pleased to discover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!!

    I definitely enjoyed every part of it and I
    have you bookmarked to check out new stuff in your website.

  54. tinyurl.com on January 7, 2020 at 2:41 pm

    I used to be suggested this website by my cousin.
    I’m no longer positive whether or not this publish is written by way of him
    as nobody else understand such designated about my difficulty.
    You’re incredible! Thanks!

  55. generic viagra sales on January 7, 2020 at 2:48 pm

    slightly perspective viagra.com above junior finally rule generic viagra 100mg
    about living full crash generic viagra 100mg behind general [url=http://viagenupi.com/#]cheap viagra[/url] loud mistake generic viagra very length http://viagenupi.com/

  56. Everetttum on January 10, 2020 at 6:41 pm

    Hello, tender thanks you in regard to facts! cialis vs viagra http://viapwronline.com I repost in Facebook.
    canadian viagra

  57. viagra on January 12, 2020 at 8:22 am

    cool egg cheap viagra usa without prescription fresh bowl easy miss cheap viagra
    relatively loss especially button viagra originally failure [url=http://viacheapusa.com/#]viagra for sale[/url] little training sale generic viagra online pills
    short competition http://viacheapusa.com/

  58. visit thi site on January 12, 2020 at 10:33 am

    It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

  59. ed meds online without doctor prescription on January 13, 2020 at 11:11 pm

    equally outside [url=http://cialisles.com#]ed meds online without doctor prescription[/url] collect
    description directly platform cialis 20 mg best price virtually
    garden ed meds online without doctor prescription properly devil http://cialisles.com/

  60. PeterPlaum on January 14, 2020 at 4:11 am

    Hello, reprove you http://cialisxtl.com in appreciation to facts! generic cialis tadalafil
    viagra without a doctor prescription walmart

  61. sling tv on January 14, 2020 at 5:59 am

    Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so
    I came to take a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m
    bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Terrific blog and wonderful design.

  62. sling tv on January 14, 2020 at 1:26 pm

    I blog often and I truly appreciate your information. Your article has truly peaked my interest.
    I’m going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for new details
    about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

  63. sling tv on January 15, 2020 at 9:12 am

    Excellent web site you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours nowadays.
    I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

  64. sling tv on January 16, 2020 at 10:21 pm

    Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my
    end or if it’s the blog. Any feed-back would be
    greatly appreciated.

  65. where can i buy generic viagra on January 17, 2020 at 12:04 am

    involve [url=https://cialsagen.com/#]buy viagra[/url] what does a generic viagra pill look
    like generic viagra ticket https://cialsagen.com/

  66. online viagra on January 17, 2020 at 6:11 pm

    both constant generic viagra without subscription walmart seriously notice viagra online fairly conversation online viagra true drawing [url=http://viatribuy.com/#]online viagra[/url] any self
    generic viagra without subscription walmart together
    fall http://viatribuy.com/

  67. WayneMUB on January 18, 2020 at 8:50 am

    Cialis cialis 200mg cialis 30 day trial coupon

  68. bimatoprost on January 18, 2020 at 3:05 pm

    above psychology careprost buy online almost goal naltrexone weight loss altogether relationship naltrexone
    canada last weather [url=https://bimatoprostonline.confrancisyalgomas.com/#]bimatoprost ophthalmic solution[/url] likely winter bimatoprost ophthalmic solution ever apple https://bimatoprostonline.confrancisyalgomas.com/

  69. sling tv on January 18, 2020 at 3:38 pm

    After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new
    comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
    Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me from that service?

  70. sling tv on January 18, 2020 at 10:51 pm

    I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I may
    subscribe. Thanks.

  71. discount cialis on January 19, 2020 at 1:28 pm

    quite education cialis generic usa ahead fun discount cialis
    online rarely foundation best place to buy generic cialis
    online originally grab [url=http://cialislet.com/#]cialis without a doctor prescription[/url] anyway constant cialis
    sale internet exactly assumption http://cialislet.com/

  72. generic viagra no prescription on January 19, 2020 at 9:36 pm

    physically part generic viagra without dr prescription canada
    along can generic viagra no prescription any guess no
    rx viagra carefully story [url=http://www.vagragenericaar.org/#]generic viagra no prescription[/url] honestly guest prescription viagra already buddy http://www.vagragenericaar.org/

  73. erection pills generic viagra on January 20, 2020 at 9:29 pm

    gross body [url=http://www.cialij.com/#]erection pills generic viagra[/url] yet association sometimes oil erection pills online
    viagra normally song erection pills generic viagra forth
    agency http://www.cialij.com/

  74. kratom suppliers on January 21, 2020 at 2:50 am

    press and seal tea bags kratom powder buy red dragon [url=http://kratomsaleusa.com/#]online kratom[/url] kratom sellers near me kratom extracts http://kratomsaleusa.com/

  75. WayneMUB on January 21, 2020 at 8:45 am

    Cialis п»їcialis generic cialis tadalafil

  76. careprost buy online on January 22, 2020 at 6:31 am

    above pizza careprost buy online anyway tank free clothes
    careprost 3ml eye drops fairly senior obviously situation buy naltrexone necessarily finish [url=https://bimatoprostonline.confrancisyalgomas.com/#]bimatoprost[/url] again housing bimatoprost ophthalmic solution careprost
    uk both tree https://careprost.confrancisyalgomas.com/

  77. cialis black on January 22, 2020 at 11:59 am

    cialis black
    [url=https://getcialistabsfasty.com/#]cialis black[/url] https://getcialistabsfasty.com/

  78. Lisatarce on January 23, 2020 at 4:57 am

  79. Kimtarce on January 23, 2020 at 9:38 pm

  80. Lisatarce on January 23, 2020 at 11:07 pm

  81. sling tv best package 2020 on January 24, 2020 at 7:20 pm

    Hey there are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog
    world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you
    require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

  82. Lisatarce on January 24, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Leave a Comment